Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

McHellas Update

In a couple of days I will be moving to Thessaloniki in Greece (as I told earlier). The main purpose is my exchange. During my Exchange you can visit Kroezzzio.waarbenjij.nu (in dutch) to keep up to date on my adventures in Greece (i will be there approx. 4 months). All the pictures of greece will be posted on Flickr as well.

It's possibe that this blog will get temporarily out of date. But you can always check the flickr account.

During my visit I will also visit some McDonalds Restaurants. At the moment there are about 49 Restaurants. The most are to be found Athens and surrounding areas. Thessaloniki has about 4 restaurants. Like this one:

McDonald's Thessaloniki Agia Sofias 48 (Greece)




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?